Chia seed pudding is a breakfast game-changer
Swapping out your usual (boring) breakfast for this coconut chia seed pudding feels totally indulgent, but it’s so worth it.
It’s delicious when enjoyed on its own – and even better when topped with a crunchy granola, glorious fresh fruit, or even your favourite nuts and seeds.
Here’s a breakdown of the goodness inside this tasty treat:
- Coconut: super high in manganese, essential for bone health
- Chia seeds: packed with antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids
A healthy sweet treat which can be enjoyed at any time of day? Don’t mind if we do.
Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
- 32g chia seeds
- 340ml coconut milk
- desired toppings (e.g. granola, fruit, nuts, seeds)
- Mix the chia seeds and coconut milk together in a mason jar (if you don't have a jar handy, use a bowl and cover the top).
- Place the mixture in the fridge with the lid on and let it sit – ideally overnight, but for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with desired toppings.
Did you make this recipe?
Let us know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and post your creation on Instagram using #theglowingvegan