Are you done with the stressful fast-paced “grind culture” – and craving more joy, pleasure, and aliveness?
You’re so in the right place!
Welcome home, magical being. I’m Becki; a womb-focused yoga teacher who collects crystals AND reads scientific journals for fun (#partyanimal). I’m obsessed with blending spiritual wisdom and cutting-edge science to help you access your body’s innate ability to heal and thrive.
You are welcome, honoured, and celebrated here. No matter what your colour/shape/size/age/ability/orientation/identification.
ALL OF YOU IS WELCOME.
This corner of the internet is my soul space to share everything I learn about how to live, love, and play big!
- Loving and accepting your body exactly the way it is
- Increasing your personal power and being led by your intuitive wisdom
- Developing a deep sense of self-love and self-compassion
- Healing and releasing heavy emotional energy (such as stress, fear, anger, and shame)
- Increasing your ability to feel pleasure, and allowing yourself to be playful
- Unleashing your inner creatrix and aligning with your true purpose
- Tapping into your inner sensual goddess and reclaiming your radiance
- Tuning in to the magic of your natural cyclical rhythms – including YOUR PERIOD!
- Practicing womb-friendly yoga, breathwork, and meditation
- Experiencing the power of nature’s plant medicines
- Gathering as sisters to support and empower each other
What is ‘womb yoga’?
Womb Yoga is a term coined by (goddess embodied) Uma Dinsmore-Tuli – and it’s frickin’ magnificent.
The way I practice and teach womb yoga is a nourishing fusion of hatha yoga, tantra, and the divine feminine, to create the ultimate sacred self-care experience which is all about tuning into the body’s wisdom.
This can be your source for help with:
- Facilitating womb-related healing (such as PMS, PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids, and irregular periods)
- Optimising your fertility and menstrual health
- Preparing the body for a healthy pregnancy journey and birthing process
- Promoting bonding with your baby (if pregnant)
- Awakening your intuition and bodily wisdom, on a deep cellular level
- Feeling more confident and comfortable in your own skin
In womb yoga, we honour the cycles of the moon, the seasons, and our menstrual cycles.
It’s a delicious and empowering practice for women at all stages of life – from menarche through to menopause.
What does it actually involve?
Womb yoga ain’t your average take-a-yoga-class-once-a-week kinda deal; it’s a way of life.
It can involve:
- Women’s circles, where we share/laugh/cry/drink cacao/practice womb magic together
- Movement medicine practices, using the body and breath to free up energy and connect to our womb space – with specific practices for fertility, pregnancy, and postnatal sisters
- Menstrual cycle awareness, tracking the body’s daily changes (like a science experiment for your period)
- Sacred self-care and tantric practices, for awakening the womb’s energies, connecting to the divine feminine, and tapping into our sensuality
- Moon and seasonal ceremonies, where we honour the moon phases, solstice, or equinox together
I’m so in! Where do I start?
First things first, sign up to my newsletter – it’s the single best way to stay up-to-date with what’s happening and when:
You can also check out my bookings page to see what’s coming up in terms of live classes, courses, and workshops.
If you’re interested in working with me 1:1, you can sign up for a free 30-minute women’s health yoga therapy consultation with me.
My journey (in case you’re interested…)
10 years ago, I was your typical overstressed, overwhelmed, and overweight over-achiever.
And I was absolutely miserable.
I smoked, drank, and ate to self-medicate.
I cared so much about what other people thought about me. I’d do anything for anyone and never said “no” to a favour… but completely failed to look after myself in any way.
I suffered from crippling anxiety, panic, and extreme stress for almost two decades.
You’d never think it to look at me – I used to put on an exhausting “happy” façade to try and convince myself (and everyone else) that I was totally fine.
But underneath it all, my soul was crumbling to pieces.
It wasn’t until I had a panic attack on the motorway whilst driving to a friend’s house (at 70mph, and my 3rd panic attack of the day) that I finally decided ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH.
I threw myself into the world of womb wellness.
- I learned how to listen to my intuition
- I de-cluttered my physical and mental spaces
- Food became my medicine, and nature became my sanctuary
- I tuned into the cyclical rhythms of my body and mama earth
- I started to move with joy and pleasure
- Having fun became vital to my existence
After my Master’s degree in Psychology, I decided to train in Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, which led to Yoga, which led to Yoga Nidra, which led to Tantra Yoga, which led to Energy Healing, which led to Menstrual Cycle Awareness, which led to Women’s Health Yoga Therapy (including fertility, pregnancy, and postnatal yoga).
And I’ve never looked back.
You = your own healer
Your body is your greatest teacher. And you, my powerful friend, are your own master.
Think of me as your soul guide; I’m not here to tell you what to do.
I’m here to help you come home to yourself.
If this work is calling to you, start right where you are, with what you have.
Treat yourself like a luxury vehicle, not a rental car. Feed your body, mind, heart, and soul well.
It’s never too late to begin. I promise.