Spice up your relationship with veggies
Ready to take your side of veg to the next level? This saucy vegan lemon tahini dressing will ROCK. YOUR. WORLD!
This tangy, tasty sauce is so easy to make whenever you wanna give your dish a little something extra.
Here’s a breakdown of the goodness inside:
- Tahini: packed with healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals
- Maple syrup: rich in manganese and zinc (and our absolute favourite natural sweetener)
- Lemon: fabulous source of vitamin C
Ooh, and keep a jar of tahini in your cupboard at all times (so you can whip up this bad boy whenever it tickles your fancy).
Thick & Creamy Lemon Tahini Sauce
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 2-4 tbsp hot water (to thin the sauce)
- Add the tahini, maple syrup and lemon juice to a bowl or mug and stir.
- Add hot water until a pourable sauce is formed – start with 2 tbsp, and add more if it’s still too thick.
- Pour over your veggies and serve immediately.
Did you make this recipe?
Let us know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and post your creation on Instagram using #theglowingvegan